Wednesday, March 14, 2007

dying of thirst, here in the fountain



In all my 26 years on this earth, 97% of my enemies emerged when I became a Christian.

I have had unbelievers laugh at me when I tell them about the Good News of Christ’s salvation – some of them my friends who jokingly remind me of what I used to do before I became a Christian. I’ve had colleagues and fellow students debate with me when I tell them about my faith. I’ve had my family cry when I speak of the need to become born again. I’ve met indifference, wonder, interest, disbelief and a host of other reactions, but not once did I get hurt when I spoke to unbelievers about sin and Jesus –- not once, until I spoke to my fellow believers.




Click here to read the rest of the article or visit Still Earthbound.

No comments: