Tuesday, November 14, 2006

cabin fever

im restless and nauseous and my feet are raring to go. I can't keep my thoughts coherent and I keep forgetting stuff I'm supposed to remember. I can't keep focus -- it's like a withdrawal for some addiction.

I want to propel myself away.

I'll just walk and walk through Session Road and get lost on many of Baguio's streets. I need that -- I need to get lost. I need the time to wander around and give opportunity to the voices in my head to settle down and organize themselves. I need to pray. I need some decisions.

So if this trip my friends and i are planning won't pan out, I think i'd go on my own. stay in a hotel, get up early, watch the city wake up, walk all day, not talk to anyone, and get lost.




that would be good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

naalala ko comment mo sa blog ko. so, check out this link hehe

http://dominiquejames.blogspot.com/2006/10/kristine-hermosa.html#links

Anonymous said...

I remember my Baguio days (sniff, sniff). I really miss all those times when I go there to think and "discharge" my lost soul. It's place where I want to be alone, all the time. . .

Anonymous said...

bring an extra sweater, just in case =)

Anonymous said...

yep. a nice jacket and comfortable shoes.

here's a hug, too. pabaon.