Monday, September 04, 2006

Killing me softly

G's abode is a bit silent due to C's trip to Turkey. Got this from him.


How do you like your eggs?
I like dem very much. (Sorry, couldn't resist :P that's from Bab of Pugad Baboy).

Sunny side up's good enough. Although the most eggs i've eaten is back at high school. Everyday, on our way home, my friends and I would stop by this kwek-kwek place (quail eggs) and I'll eat around P30 worth of quail eggs EVERYDAY. That's a lot, a quail egg back then costs only half a peso.

Oh, and i also like the omelette at Manila Polo.

How do you take your coffee/tea:
I don't. I don't drink tea or coffee.

Favorite breakfast food:
Sinangag (fried rice) plus fried squid, crab and shrimp -- all freshly caught. This is my everyday breakfast whenever I go home to Guinayangan, Quezon. The town's not called 'Seafoods Paradise' for nothing.

Peanut butter: smooth or crunchy?
smooooooooooth, baby. I intensely dislike the dry variant.

(I haven't tried it with banana =< )

What kind of dressing on your salad?
Umm... Asian? I don't really know.

Coke or Pepsi?
Whatever -- they're basically the same for me. I have friends who will kill me for saying such a blasphemous thing, but that's that.

You’re feeling lazy. What do you make?
zzzzs.

bread. dipped in coke.

You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order?
The BIG kind =)

You feel like cooking. What do you make?
Filipino-style spaghetti. Or maybe even Sinampalukang Manok. Just lemme text my mom for directions.

Do any foods bring back good memories?
Mixed Toppings at the Thai Food Canteen in UP. Darn it, where did that stall go? =(

Do any foods bring back bad memories?
Well, not exactly sad... but... Mcdo food. Too many bad memories.

Do any foods remind you of someone?
My parents. I probably got my enthusiasm with food from my dad, who loves eating, and from my mom, who cooks really well.

Liempo is for John. This stuff's gonna kill us, man.

Is there a food you refuse to eat?
Bagoong. It may really go well with some food like Kare-kare and burong mangga, but I don't like it. Even just for principle. Don't ask me to explain :P

What was your favorite food as a child?
Jollibee's Chicken Joy -- and more importantly, their gravy! It's just sad that's the gravy's not as good as it once was.

Oooooh. I also used to go nuts for marshmallows.

Is there a food that you hated as a child but now love?
Veggies! Far too many nights were spent being spanked because i refuse to eat my veggies (I got spanked, but I still didn't eat the green things). But now I actually look forward to eating some of it.

Is there a food that you loved as a child but now hate?
Tamarind Balls (champoy). I used to blow my pennies and buy several of these things when I was little. I also used to snack on kamias. Agh. I shiver now just thinking about biting into one of those.

Favorite fruit & vegetable:
Coconut. Vegetable? umm.... togue =)

Favorite junk food:
Chikadees! Because they always had free stuff. Now? Picnic or the chocolate-covered Cream-O.

Favorite between meal snack:
chicken. or pork chop.

Do you have any weird food habits:
None that I know of. Is dipping fried fish into ketchup weird?

You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on?
Everything -- just on a lesser amount.

How spicy do you order Indian/Thai?
Bring it on, baby.

Can I get you a drink?
Fruit shakes. Coconut, mango, watermelon, melon, green grape... haduken!

Red wine or white?
Red. Haven't really had a good white.

We only have beer:
Cali Shandy. sorry.

Favorite dessert?
chocolateCHOColatechocoLAtechoC0late!

The perfect nightcap?
Hot or cold milo. plus chicken or pork chop.


I don't have much of a substantial post. I thought it would be a great day while i was having that early morning walk with ida but a few hours into the office and my chest feels heavy and my eyes hurt enough to water. I have no idea why.

am i dying?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's from eating too much liempo dude. hehe

and my monday is turning out to be really nice...

ida

lala said...

chicken/porkchop before bed? think again, bro :)

Jacs said...

--- You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order?
The BIG kind =) ---


Bwahahahahahahahahaha! Ditto.

Anonymous said...

favorite dessert: inipit na gawa ng nanay ni moks.

can you stop with the porkchop already?
ang puso mo! or a health buff said to me para less cholesterol...boil first then pan fry.

but then again, moksy don't cook. you just dunk it in. peace! :)

wandering storyteller said...

actually, i don't eat that much porkchop nowadays... it's just that i think i'd want to... you know ;p

um... did lala just call me *bro*? heehee =P

Anonymous said...

blasphemer.

liempo, uhmmm, well, you can't argue that it taste pretty damn good, di ba?

this exercise thing better happen soon bro.